As the year comes to an end, it’s vital to reflect on personal and professional successes, the areas we can improve upon and how we can best prepare for a new year ahead.
As 2013 draws to a close, I wanted to take a look back at all we’ve accomplished this year in the PGi Partner Channel:
- Reorganized to Better Serve our Partners
- While regularly named a Top Partner Program in the industry, my team and I are constantly looking for ways to better serve our Partners, Resellers and Agents. In 2013 we made great strides in improving our processes and workflows, as well as structuring our sales and support teams around our Partners.
- Improved our Overall Marketing Initiatives
- We’ve worked diligently this year to provide our Partners with industry-leading content and customizable marketing campaigns. Our marketing team is focused on bringing their expertise and marketing best practices together to help our Partners accelerate their revenue.
- Created and Deployed Unprecedented Incentive Programs
- 2013 was a banner year for Partner incentives at PGi. We’re always looking for innovative new ways to reward our Partners for their hard work and ambition, including the opportunity for Partners to drive off in a Porsche Boxster.
- Enhanced our Corporate Brand and Talent Pool
- As an innovation leader, PGi works diligently to continue our tradition of a strong, secure and stable company that Partners can trust. In September of 2013, we acquired ACT Teleconferencing, creating the largest pure-play collaboration provider in the world. This acquisition not only strengthened our corporate brand but also gave us access to experienced talent that specializes in industry-leading Partner relationships. We also recently acquired U.K.-based Powwownow, the dominant conferencing and collaboration provider for small and medium businesses in the U.K.
As impressive as 2013 has been, we’ve never been content to rest on our laurels. We already have exciting plans in the works for 2014 and we want you to come along with us.
In 2014, we’ll go beyond. In 2014, we will:
- Evolve our Partner marketing campaigns;
- Improve our ground-breaking incentive programs;
- Provide levels of Partner support beyond industry standards; and
- Work with our Partners to provide better collaboration solutions to the world.
We look forward to working with you all through the New Year and welcoming new Partnerships into the PGi fold.